15th International Symposium “Conditioning of Radioactive Operational & Decommissioning Wastes” including 15th Status Report of BMBF “Decommissioning and Dismantling of Nuclear Facilities“
Be sure to be there: The industry meets in Dresden
Already for the 15th time KONTEC is the magnet for the industry. From March 17 to 19, 2021 you will meet all important national and international players focusing on the conditioning of radioactive operational and decommissioning waste as well as on the dismantling of power reactors.
And this is what you can expect at the KONTEC 2021:
- 15th Status Report of the BMBF "Decommissioning and dismantling of nuclear facilities
- More than 100 lectures, keynotes and poster presentations
- Top-class speakers from industry, research and federal societies
- A unique platform for networking and information exchange at all levels
- Exhibitors and participants from Germany, Europe, USA and Asia
Meet the Who-is-Who and take valuable input for your daily work.
For the small anniversary - the 15th KONTEC - many things will change
KONTEC has been on the market for 30 years now with the main focus on disposal of radioactive waste from operation and decommissioning of nuclear facilities and equipment. This is a great development which we are continuing in terms of content and technology.
The 15th KONTEC becomes smarter & more digital. For the speakers, the exhibitors and for the participants. More here.