15th International Symposium “Conditioning of Radioactive Operational & Decommissioning Wastes” including 15th Status Report of BMBF “Decommissioning and Dismantling of Nuclear Facilities”
With regularly about 1,300 trade visitors KONTEC is the leading trade fair for the disposal of radioactive waste from the operation and decommissioning of nuclear facilities and installations.
Not to be missed! Until August 15, 2020 you may submit your technical paper.
Details and the registration form
Be sure to be there: The industry meets in Dresden
For the 15th time already, KONTEC is the magnet for the industry with more than 80 trade exhibitors so far.
From March 17 to 19, 2021 you will meet all important national and international players focusing on the conditioning of radioactive operational and decommissioning waste as well as on the dismantling of power reactors.
And this is what you can expect at the KONTEC 2021:
- 15th Status Report of the BMBF "Decommissioning and dismantling of nuclear facilities
- More than 100 lectures, keynotes and poster presentations
- Top-class speakers from industry, research and federal societies
- A unique platform for networking and information exchange at all levels
- Exhibitors and participants from Germany, Europe, USA and Asia
Meet the Who-is-Who and take valuable input for your daily work.