See you - in a safe place
An overview of the regulations of the Saxon Corona Protection Ordinance of 22 June 2021 on compulsory testing and masking.
This regulation tells us how to proceed, depending on the incidence in the state of Saxony.
Current Saxonian Corona Protection Ordinance makes organizers happykIn the regulation (until 31.07.2021) the following is specified in addition:
(1) The organization of conferences, congresses and trade fairs is permitted with a hygiene concept and contact registration in accordance with § 6 Paragraph 1, 7 and 8. Visitors must present a daily test.
(2) If the seven-day incidence falls below the threshold of 35, the testing obligation for outdoor conferences, congresses and trade fairs does not apply.
See you - with certainty
The Corona pandemic affects the private as well as the professional life of all people. In order to guarantee you a safe visit in compliance with the Corona regulations during this extraordinary time, we have developed this hygiene concept. We are convinced that the Corona pandemic can be contained by August 2021, but with all the measures we have considered so far, we are already in a position to offer you the best possible protection during the symposium.
See you - with certainty
The highlight of the visit will be our livestream with the exhibitors. We look forward to receiving input from the chat, informing you about the latest news and there will also be a survey.
The changes in summary:
- FullPaper submission for all categories: Plenary, Short- & Poster presentation
- New deadline for FullPaper 06.06.21
- Speaker breakfasts & speaker preparation room go digital
- Current information on the homepage
More in the menu item REFERENCES
Live in Dresden on 23.04.2021 We will be on site in Dresden in the spring to familiarise ourselves with the new space on the conference level and to meet our partners des Maritim, Messebau Cubicworx and Licht- und Tontechnik Brähler.
I would be happy to take your input, questions and also suggestions with me. Just write me your ideas or thoughts about KONTEC 2021 to Contact
COVID-19 & the KONTEC 2021
New date in summer 2021 | 25-27 August 2021
The very dynamic development of the pandemic (Covid-19) means that the number of new infections can be expected to rise in the coming months. Therefore, further legal requirements and restrictions for public events cannot be ruled out.
Because of this, Mr. Kischel, KONTEC GmbH, has decided to postpone the date of the next symposium.
The new date of the event will traditionally be at the ICD (International Congress Center) Dresden from August 25 to 27, 2021.
- Ticket sales will start in spring 2021 with the usual "Early Bird" contingents in a new ticketing environment (print-at-home).
- For our exhibitors, our partner in exhibition stand construction, cubicworx, will change the orders placed there so far within the scope of KONTEC 2021 accordingly to the new date and extend the new deadline for discount prices until July 26, 2021.
- Speakers will soon receive information regarding the new deadlines and the organisation of the August date.
COVID-19 & the KONTEC 2021
For safety KONTEC 2021, a comprehensive hygiene and protection concept will be developed, taking into account the nationwide recommendations and the requirements of the state of Sachsen. This concept includes among others
- measures to ensure the minimum distance of 1.5 metres
- Enlargement of the exhibition area especially for the short lectures
- More generous arrangement of the seating
- Wearing a mouth and nose cover
- No access for guests with Covid-19 associated symptoms and contact persons to Covid-19 cases - in case of suspected cases a fixed procedure for clarification is applied (e.g. in case of fever)
- The data of the participants will be kept for one month and, if necessary, handed over to the public health department upon request
- In the event of non-compliance with the rules, we will make use of our house rules
If required, please contact the organisation: Contact
Submission of technical papers - Completed
Many thanks to over 110 speakers for their submissions. You will be informed shortly about the results and the preliminary programme will be published.
Technical exhibition - only a few places available
Approximately 95% of the space for the technical exhibition has already been booked. Secure one of the few free areas now. Click here
Preparations for KONTEC in 2021 are in progress at full speed
For the small anniversary - the 15th KONTEC - many things will change. After all, KONTEC has been on the market for more than 30 years for the disposal of radioactive waste from the operation and decommissioning of nuclear facilities and equipment.
Technical trade exhibition - book space now!
For the KONTEC 2021, we succeeded: we have generated additional areas in the ICD. The attractiveness of the restaurant area of the technical exhibition has been increased by a new and attractively designed lounge area for KONTEC 2021. In the foyer, areas from 4 sqm upwards are also available.