COVID-19 & the KONTEC 2021
For safety KONTEC 2021, a comprehensive hygiene and protection concept will be developed, taking into account the nationwide recommendations and the requirements of the state of Sachsen. This concept includes among others
- measures to ensure the minimum distance of 1.5 metres
- Enlargement of the exhibition area especially for the short lectures
- More generous arrangement of the seating
- Wearing a mouth and nose cover
- No access for guests with Covid-19 associated symptoms and contact persons to Covid-19 cases - in case of suspected cases a fixed procedure for clarification is applied (e.g. in case of fever)
- The data of the participants will be kept for one month and, if necessary, handed over to the public health department upon request
- In the event of non-compliance with the rules, we will make use of our house rules
If required, please contact the organisation: Contact
Submission of technical papers - Completed
Many thanks to over 110 speakers for their submissions. You will be informed shortly about the results and the preliminary programme will be published.
Technical exhibition - only a few places available
Approximately 95% of the space for the technical exhibition has already been booked. Secure one of the few free areas now. Click here
Preparations for KONTEC in 2021 are in progress at full speed
For the small anniversary - the 15th KONTEC - many things will change. After all, KONTEC has been on the market for more than 30 years for the disposal of radioactive waste from the operation and decommissioning of nuclear facilities and equipment.
Technical trade exhibition - book space now!
For the KONTEC 2021, we succeeded: we have generated additional areas in the ICD. The attractiveness of the restaurant area of the technical exhibition has been increased by a new and attractively designed lounge area for KONTEC 2021. In the foyer, areas from 4 sqm upwards are also available.